- Students will pay tuition fees & special fees in 3 installments (Term fees) payable in May, September and January.
A student will not be allowed to appear for the Annual Examination if he/she has not paid all the fees and dues before the commencement of the examination.
- It will be very much appreciated if the fees for the whole year are paid in a single installment in the beginning of the year.
- Students are not allowed to enter and class room other thantheir own.
- Attendance for all tests and examinations is compulsory. A student can be exempted only on Medical reasons and in such case a Medical Certificate has to be produced.
- Should a pupil have his/her absence exceed three days, notice must be forwarded to the Principal through the Class Teacher.
- The Principal reserves the right to dismiss such students who continue to be undisciplined despite repeated warnings.
- Any letter to students addressed to the School are subject to scrutiny by the School Authority
- Attendance at classes and examinations, progress as well as conduct of the students will be taken into consideration while recommending the students for merit certificates.
- No pupil is permitted to wear any jewellery in the school. Such students will do so at their own risk and the school shall not be held responsible for any loss or damage.
- No one can leave the school premises during school hours without the permission of the Principal. Pupils will not be sent home during class hours.
- Students are responsible to the school authorities for their conduct both in and outside the school. Shouting, whistling, speaking abusive language, running in the school building, insulting or throwing things at one another and disobeying etc are strictly forbidden.
- No students is permitted to use the blackboard except when called for by teachers.
- Keep the floor and surroundings clean.
- All boys have to wear only format wear for any school function
- Girl students are required to wear dignified and decent garments. Sleeveless outfits are not permitted.
- Uniforms should be spic and span.
- Pupils may be required to take part in various co-curricular and extra-curricular activities even outside school hours. When so required, participation will be deemed compulsory
- Staying away from mandatory school functions including Annual Day and Sports Day without prior permission or justification will be considered discipline default.
- No Pupil is permitted to go to their friends/relatives house from the school without the permission of their parents.
- All students are members of the School Library.
- Strict silence and order must be maintained in the library.
- Only two books will be issued at a time and can be kept for two weeks.
- Books will be issued to the students of Std III and above during the library periods and not in any teaching periods
- Books should be property maintained and deposited on the due date.
- Marking, underlining, cutting and erasing or tearing pages of the books are strictly prohibited and liable to be punished.
- All Magazines, Reference books, Journals, Periodicals are to be read in the Library.
- Students are not allowed to exchange books and borrower cards among themselves
- While returning the book 'Borrowers card' must be collected.
- A fine of ₹. 10/- for one day late and thereafter ₹. 5/- per day will be collected for the books returned after the due date.
- Fine will be charged for damages done to the books and articles in the library, starting from a minimum of Rs.10/- to the cost of the books or articles.
- If the Borrower Card is lost, ₹. 25/- must be paid for a duplicate card.
- Books lost must be replaced by the borrower within a fortnight or the cost of the book must be paid as fine.
- Parents are encouraged to have their children undergo medical examination regularly for general well being, specially dental, eye and ear care.
- Parents and/or pupils (individually or collectively) are forbidden to give gifts to the teachers. Neither parties, not presentations by students of parents on birthdays of students are allowed. A token gift of flower may be allowed.
- Pupils are requested to behave politely and avoid use of indecent language or actions injurious to the feeling of fellow students, Teachers or others in this school.
- Serious violation of the rules and regulation and the discipline of the school is punishable including removal or expulsion from school. Such action will normally follow a written warning to allow improvement in conduct.
- Parents are expected to give adequate time to their children to help them in their students, provide them with a quiet place to study, insist on a homework time free from disturbance, check with teachers when assignments or other instructions are not clear, encourage children to do their best so far as accuracy and neatness are concerned, encourage them to read books at home and to collect materials which will help them in their education.
- English being the medium of instruction in the school, students must speak English even in their private conversation in the school
- Each student's safety is a major concern of the school. Therefore the following should be strictly observed.
a) Parents of pre-primary students are required to teach theirchildren their names, address and telephone numbers.
b) If the child has to go to a place than the normal one, a note from the parents must be sent to school requesting permission
and stating the reason for the child to go to a different address after school..
- Students are responsible to school authorities for their conduct not only in the school but also for their general behaviour outside. Any report or observed objectionable conduct outside the school on the part of the pupils will make them liable to disciplinary action. It is expected that through their good behaviour they enhance the prestige of the school
- PThe application for leave should be made on the pages set aside for the purpose in the school calendar.
- For every absence, a written statement signed by the parent/guardian is required on the day the pupil returns. If the student's absent for more than 3 days for reason of ill health a certificate from a doctor is required stating illness and fitness.
- A student who arrives late will require to bring an explanatory note from the parent/guardian.
- All explanatory notes for absence/late arrival should be handed over to the Class Teacher. No one who is late or has been absent on the previous day will be admitted to the class without the permission of the Principal.
Leased Line IP : Load Balanced