- Developing academic and human excellence in all children through Quality Education.
- Providing for all students an environment that enables inquisitive, purposeful and joyful learning, such that each student achieves optimal academic and personal potential.
- Adopting challenging and relevant curriculum delivered through hybrid methods including modern technology.
- Promoting creative and critical thinking among teachers and students.
- Building a strong foundation for character development and lifelong learning.
- Enhancing students learning by national, global, and multicultural perspectives.